Q: 99 Mazda 626 not starting. Makes a sounds like a lighter flicking and that's it. 1999 Mazda 626

My mazda will not turn over at all basically. I put the key in turn it and I get a click sound and then nothing. Lights come on for a second but that's until you turn the key all the way and the click happens the everytime slowly dies off. I've replaced a alternator and relays, checked the battery, battery cables and fuses. So I've narrowed it down to the starter, ignition coil/switch, or sparkplug and wires. My main question is there anything I haven't tried besides hitting the starter? And how can I narrow down the exact issue?

3. 99 Mazda 626 not starting. Makes a sounds like a lighter flicking and that's it. 1999 Mazda 626