Q: 99 cougar driver window lowers on one side then stops.

Driver window wont lower. only one side will lower then stop. car had been backed into, maybe something is bent?

3. 99 cougar driver window lowers on one side then stops.

Q: I smell vapor in the car and the car is starting and cutting right off

A code for the canister close valve will not cause the engine to not run. What would cause the engine to not run, and may be the cause of the fuel vapor smell in the car, would be a leaking/cracked...

Q: Fuse box 2000 Mercury Cougar

Hi there - this sounds like a major electrical failure! Something serious enough to melt the fuse box, is a serious fire risk as well as a functional problem I would investigate the cause of the electrical short if possible...

Q: Car overheating and making pinging sound.

When the engine overheats it may cause the fuel to detonate, resulting in engine pinging. If you keep driving you engine with these symptoms, extensive engine damage may result. I suggest you have your overheating condition addressed immediately to prevent...