Q: 99 cougar driver window lowers on one side then stops.

Driver window wont lower. only one side will lower then stop. car had been backed into, maybe something is bent?

3. 99 cougar driver window lowers on one side then stops.

Q: My wheel is almost impossible to turn and I can not drive the car because of it .

You should check the power steering fluid to see if the fluid leaked out from a leak. If fluid is low then refill reservoir and start and turn wheel back and forth slow to see if steering gets better and...

Q: maybe a wheel bearing worn out, how dangerous is it?

Thanks for your question. If it's a wheel bearing, the noise generally doesn't go away with speed although it might appear that way because the noise gets masked by other noises such as road noise, wind and exhaust. It is...

Q: What would cause the MPG gauge to fluctuate on a 1999 BMW 323i?

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several different systems that interact with the fuel system which effect fuel economy. The first that you will want to check is the ignition system. Make sure your spark plugs are new...