Q: 99 cougar driver window lowers on one side then stops.

Driver window wont lower. only one side will lower then stop. car had been backed into, maybe something is bent?

3. 99 cougar driver window lowers on one side then stops.

Q: How do I replace the fuel pu on a 1990 Lexus es250

On this vehicle, the fuel tank has to be completely removed from the vehicle to access the fuel pump. The fuel pump is held in a retainer that is mounted in a large access hole at the top of the...

Q: My car shakes and dies when stopping.

Shaking or vibrating may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...

Q: Grinding noise and backfiring during startup

The starter on this vehicle requires a shim, so its possible that got left out when the starter was replaced. This could cause starter engagement problems and the metal on metal noise you're hearing. Backfiring, on the other hand, is...