Q: 99 camaro If the car is off the oil pressure gauge reads30 but If i turn the switch on goles to 0

I just change the oil and filtre. It was really black

This is most likely an oil temperature sending unit problem. This is a small unit that is located just above the oil filter inserted into the engine block and is a relatively easy fix if you are mechanically inclined. If you need help with this, consider a certified technician from YourMechanic who can come to your home or office to diagnose this electrical issue and make necessary repairs.

3. 99 camaro If the car is off the oil pressure gauge reads30 but If i turn the switch on goles to 0