Q: 99 camaro If the car is off the oil pressure gauge reads30 but If i turn the switch on goles to 0

I just change the oil and filtre. It was really black

This is most likely an oil temperature sending unit problem. This is a small unit that is located just above the oil filter inserted into the engine block and is a relatively easy fix if you are mechanically inclined. If you need help with this, consider a certified technician from YourMechanic who can come to your home or office to diagnose this electrical issue and make necessary repairs.

• 99 camaro If the car is off the oil pressure gauge reads30 but If i turn the switch on goles to 0