Q: 97 safari code for crankshaft position sensor replaced it still doesn't stay running

I have had coil,cap,rotor,computer, camshaft position sensor, runs really rough like on three cylinders machanic said replace camshaft position sensor that's the code it was reading I replaced it and it's still doing the same thing I can't drive it always had problem starting when wet outside please help

It is possible that the misfiring cylinders could have low compression. I would recommend havong a compression test done on the engine to check for bad piston rings and valve seats. If there is low compression, the engine will not run well and will have trouble starting. Unfortunately, an engine overhaul is the only way to resolve a compression loss issue.

3. 97 safari code for crankshaft position sensor replaced it still doesn't stay running