Q: 97 Geo prisms will move in all gears making a loud noise like something in bind in reverse

Car will move in all gears some but when trying to go in reverse sounds like something is in bind or coming through the floor of car

Sounds like you may have a serious transmission issue. I would recommend having the vehicle inspected by a qualified professional who is proficient and diagnosing transmission issues.

3. 97 Geo prisms will move in all gears making a loud noise like something in bind in reverse