Q: 97 F150 with a 4-6 turn the key all you hear is a clicking

When I turn the key all I hear is a clicking noise. I change the starter And the starter relay. I checked the fuses I even Jump the starter To see if it Engages which it does I don't know what the problem is

Hello there, a no-start condition is one of the most common faults seen. Most likely causes would be the battery, starter, battery cable, ignition switch, fuel pump, or a sensor fault. The first thing a technician will do in these cases is to load test the battery to make sure it is capable of starting the vehicle. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the starting issue and perform any repairs required.