Q: 97 Civic Ex AT- there is a delay in shifting when stopped at a stop light. It gets stuck between 10 to 15 miles

When my car is stopped at a red light and I try to go when the light turns green, the speed on my car would not exceed 10 to 15 mph. I have to pedal to the medal for it to finally go but I notice that my RPM Gauge jumps real high also. Is this a solenoid problem or a possible transmission giving out? This only happens when the engine gets hot.

3. 97 Civic Ex AT- there is a delay in shifting when stopped at a stop light. It gets stuck between 10 to 15 miles