Q: 97 Cadillac DeVille theft system

Theft system

3. 97 Cadillac DeVille theft system

Q: Q: Why is my key stuck in the ignition?

Hello. There are a few reasons the key may be stuck in the ignition. The first step of course is to make sure the steering wheel is not locked. The easiest way to get the key to release is likely...

Q: Front seal leak in minivan's transmission - 1997 Ford Aerostar

Hello. It sounds like your transmission either did not get completely full of fluid after the service or it is leaking fluid again. To check the transmission fluid, start the car and leave it in park. Next pull out...

Q: Q: Car won't start, even with jumpstart.

A long period of sitting can be harmful to a vehicle's battery. Your battery sort of learns a pattern of draining slightly and being charged back up again by the alternator. If this does not occur for a long period...