Q: 97 Cadillac DeVille theft system

Theft system

3. 97 Cadillac DeVille theft system

Q: air conditioner not blowing air from dash vents, but blowing air from side vents

A few different items can cause the air to not blow out of the dash vents. The most common are a blend door or a control switch. The best method for the AC diagnosis feature can be found in the...

Q: Truck clicks one time but wont turn over.

Hi there. If the starter was replaced, first check the battery cables to the starter and make sure that they are tight. If the cables are tight, then the issue could be that the clutch may have broke causing the...

Q: Q: Engine oil leak

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2007 Mercury Mountaineer. This is a fairly common issue on many cars. Your car is equipped with a V-8 motor which has two separate "sides" of the motor where the cylinder heads...