Q: 97 Cadillac DeVille theft system

Theft system

3. 97 Cadillac DeVille theft system

Q: Front turn signals are not working

The only reason I can think of for this to happen is if aftermarket bulbs were used and they were not the right ones. The car should only blink fast like that when the bulb has failed to let the...

Q: p0720 code will not stay gone

Hello. If the vehicle speed sensor has been replaced then the wiring to the sensor must be tested. If there is high resistance or any breaks in the wire then this will occur. I have also seen the signal gear...

Q: Getting knocking sound when engine is idling from the floor front and side of the engine

Hello, thank you for writing in. The knocking is going to sound worse at idle because the number of combustion cycles happening is less than when you are accelerating or maintaining a higher RPM. With that being said, engine knock...