Q: 95 dodge ram 1500. Just replaced radiator with cap, water pump, fan clutch, and serpentine belt and thermostat and coolant sensor

I have 95 dodge ram giving me problems. Its overheating and triggered the check engine light. Radiator, cap, water pump, fan clutch, serpentine belt, coolant sensor and thermostat is replaced. Did burp the system after repairs. Did removed t-stat and no overheat but its too cold

The thermostat should be put in a pot with a thermometer and heated to 200 degrees. You should see the thermostat open between 180 and 190 degrees. If you see it open then you need to reinstall it into the vehicle. Refill the system and purge all air by running and letting it cool a couple of hot and cold cycles to get all air out. This should get all the air out. If you do not get almost two gallons of coolant into the system then it may need additional purging using an air purge tool. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to do the work if you continue to have problems.

3. 95 dodge ram 1500. Just replaced radiator with cap, water pump, fan clutch, and serpentine belt and thermostat and coolant sensor