Q: 95 dodge ram 1500. Just replaced radiator with cap, water pump, fan clutch, and serpentine belt and thermostat and coolant sensor

I have 95 dodge ram giving me problems. Its overheating and triggered the check engine light. Radiator, cap, water pump, fan clutch, serpentine belt, coolant sensor and thermostat is replaced. Did burp the system after repairs. Did removed t-stat and no overheat but its too cold

3. 95 dodge ram 1500. Just replaced radiator with cap, water pump, fan clutch, and serpentine belt and thermostat and coolant sensor