Q: 95 Civic will not start it cranks but doesn't turn on

My 95 Civic would idle high and and turn off once in a while now it just will not start the fuel pump turns on when I check the error codes it would blink 3 times pause and then 3 more timespause 3 more times.. any suggestions on what I should look at

The code 3 is for the manifold absolute pressure sensor. These sensors are known to go bad. There are used and cheap aftermarket ones online that do not always fix the problem. I’d recommend using a quality replacement part to fix the problem. Have a system pinpoint test done on the MAP sensor and seal. You should get your car inspected by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your starting issue and repair it as necessary.