Q: 95 Bluebird. Fixed the drive belt and want to know, can I use a drive belt from another Nissan car until the new one gets here?

95 Bluebird. Fixed the drive belt and want to know, can I use a drive belt from another Nissan car until the new one gets here?

Hi, thanks for your question. I’d be happy to help. As long as the belt is the same width and close to the same length you can use it.

• 95 Bluebird. Fixed the drive belt and want to know, can I use a drive belt from another Nissan car until the new one gets here?