Q: 94 ford taurus stuck in park, an cant find the shifter interlock button?

94 ford taurus stuck in park, an cant find the shifter interlock button?

Hello. The shift lock you are looking for should be under the steering column right behind the steering wheel. Put your key into the little slot and that should allow your gear shift to move out of the park position. I suggest that you have a technician inspect your vehicle to discover why exactly it is stuck in park. It may be something such as a bad relay or faulty brake pedal switch causing the issue when your vehicle. Being that the car currently is not drivable you may benefit from having one of our Mobile Mechanics come to you. You can find one and schedule an appointment today here> https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-does-not-shift-from-park-to-drive-inspection

3. 94 ford taurus stuck in park, an cant find the shifter interlock button?