Q: 93 Jeep Wrangler with almost completely crushed exhaust. Will any further damage be caused if it is driven in this condition?

My 93 Wrangler with a 4.0 recently blew out the drive shaft which almost completely crushed the exhaust. I have been given conflicting answers as to wether or not any further damage could be caused if it is driven in this condition

Hi there:

Unfortunately, we’d have to look at the vehicle onsite to give you an honest answer. However, one thing to consider is that anytime there is a restriction in the efficient flow of exhaust, it can cause serious damage to internal engine components. You might want to forgo driving your Jeep until it’s fixed.

3. 93 Jeep Wrangler with almost completely crushed exhaust. Will any further damage be caused if it is driven in this condition?