Q: 93 buick century 6 cylinder. Overheating. Thermstat, and fluid serivice done.

Takes about 20 mins of driving for heater to start blowing warm (not even hot) air. About 30 mins and the engine starts smoking from underneath. Recently had the thermostat changed out, and full coolant service done at jiffy lube. The issue preceded that service. Just hoping that would fix it. It did not.

Hi there. When the heater is not working and the engine overheats, it is usually due to the heater core being blocked with some sort of debris. Coolant flows through the heater core in order to charge the heater coils with heat. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location to pinpoint the source of your overheating problem and repair this before driving further with your Buick as it can create serious engine damage.

3. 93 buick century 6 cylinder. Overheating. Thermstat, and fluid serivice done.