Q: 80% clyinder leakage on all cylinders

engine started running erratically then died would not restart. checked fuel pressure and ignition system both ok. checked compression on the 3 cylinders on the right bank about 60 psi on all 3. I assumed it had jumped time. pulled it apart and all timing marks line up. used a cylinder leak down tester and all cylinders showed 80% leak down. I cant hear any air escaping from the valves, I have both cam covers off and the oil pan, I don't hear any air leaking past the rings. WHAT AM I MISSING !

Sixty PSI is pretty low. Be sure the throttle is blocked open during testing as a closed throttle will artificially reduce the readings. If your compression gauge is accurate and the leak is not through the valves or rings, that means the head gasket is leaking. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will investigate this for you and suggest repair options. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 80% clyinder leakage on all cylinders