Q: 65 Galaxie 500 it starts but wont stay running

I have a 65 Fortd Galaxie 500 that starts but wont stay running

3. 65 Galaxie 500 it starts but wont stay running

Q: overheating, blowing white smoke and wont stay running !!!

The Check Engine Light was blinking due to one or more cylinders are misfiring from coolant leaking into the cylinders. You most likely blew a head gasket. Overheating the engine may have warped the cylinder heads. The cause of the...

Q: I'm removing the motor but the input shaft is still in the motor instead of staying in the transmission what do I do?

Hi there. The input shaft is stuck in the pilot bearing on the engine or the back of the crankshaft. If the input shaft came completely off, then you will have to use a slide hammer to remove the input...

Q: Sunroof switch malfunctions

The switch may be intermittent, but the sunroof motor is more likely the issue; the motor may have a dead spot that causes it to not work in a particular spot in its rotation, but work in any other position....