Q: 65 Galaxie 500 it starts but wont stay running

I have a 65 Fortd Galaxie 500 that starts but wont stay running

If your vehicle starts but will not stay running, it is likely due to a fuel system issue. I would recommend having a qualified technician check the carburator first. The carburator can be gunked up or may not be adjusted properly. This could be solved with a carb cleaning or a simple adjustment. It is also possible that your fuel filter is clogged causing a restriction in the fuel system. I would recommend having your vehicle’s fuel system professionally inspected to determine the fuel system issue.

3. 65 Galaxie 500 it starts but wont stay running