Q: 65 Galaxie 500 it starts but wont stay running

I have a 65 Fortd Galaxie 500 that starts but wont stay running

3. 65 Galaxie 500 it starts but wont stay running

Q: Hi Jose, my windshield wipers started malfunctioning few days ago. Initially it won't turn ON, and a couple of miles after I drove

This is caused by the wiper motor. Replace the wiper motor and it will fix it. First check with dealer for any possible recalls that will fix this for free and if not replace motor.

Q: Q: white smoke coming from exhaust

White smoke on start up is typically due to steam clouds, that is condensation in the engine and exhaust vaporizing. Only if the white smoke doesn't go away as the engine warms up and/or if this white smoke in the...

Q: Q: Rear differential leak

Hello. A rear differential leak is something that requires immediate attention. If the fluid continues to leak, it could cause the gears inside the differential to start rubbing metal to metal. This will cause premature failure of the differential. It...