Q: 6.0 powerstroke blowing white smoke on start up and coolent Reservoir keeps going empty after three weeks

6.0 keeps blowing white smoke on start up and coolant Reservoir goes empty after about three weeks it runs perfect but I want to make sure it isn't something major wrong with it

Hi there. What you are describing is an indication of a coolant leak inside the motor. Typically this is a major issue caused by a blown head gasket. When oil and coolant mix together, white smoke is typically expelled out of the exhaust. The best way to verify this is to check your oil on the dipstick. If it is milky or foamy, then unfortunately, this is a major repair that will need to be fixed by a professional engine repair facility.

3. 6.0 powerstroke blowing white smoke on start up and coolent Reservoir keeps going empty after three weeks