Q: Can I take the 4x4 off a regular cab truck same year and model and put on my dual cab truck?

I have a dual cab rwd truck... Can I take the 4x4 off a regular cab truck same year and model and put on my dual cab truck

Hi there. If the transmission is the same on the vehicle and the front differential is the same, then all of the parts should be able to transfer over. If the vehicle did not come with any 4WD components, then you will need to extend the front drive shaft and reduce the rear drive shaft to compensate for the difference in length. If you need further assistance with swapping the 4WD components, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Can I take the 4x4 off a regular cab truck same year and model and put on my dual cab truck?