Q: 4x4 Isuzu KB240 Can I drive with no CV joint?

A front right CV making noise if I'm driving can I take it out and drive a car?

A: Unfortunately, the CV joint is a major comp...

Unfortunately, the CV joint is a major component of your car's drive train and cannot be removed and continued to be driven. As you may know, this is a component that connects the drive shafts to the transmission and those shafts to the wheels. Since this would remove this connection, this is a vital part of your vehicle's ability to transfer power from the transmission to the wheels. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car to inspect the noise and properly repair the CV joints as needed.