Q: 4WD WAS NOT ENGAGING A COUPLE DAYS AGO AND THE SERVICE 4WD CAME ON. NOW ITS WORKING AND NO LIGHT IS ON WHATS WRONG?

A COUPLE DAYS AGO MY 4 WHEEL DRIVE WOULD NOT ENGAGE INTO ANY SETTING. THE LIGHTS ON THE SWITCH WERE JUST FLASHING AND THEN THE SERVICE 4 WHEEL DRIVE LIGHT CAME ON. I CHECKED SOME FUSES AND UNPLUGGED THE 4 WHEEL DRIVE ACTUATOR AND PLUGGED IT BACK IN. SO I LEFT IT ALONE AND WENT TO TRY IT AGAIN TODAY BECAUSE WE HAVE ALOT OF SNOW, AND NOW THE 4 WHEEL DRIVE IS WORKING FINE AND THERE IS NO LIGHT ON FOR SERVICE 4 WHEEL DRIVE. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?

3. 4WD WAS NOT ENGAGING A COUPLE DAYS AGO AND THE SERVICE 4WD CAME ON. NOW ITS WORKING AND NO LIGHT IS ON WHATS WRONG?