Q: 4WD button doesn't work

4WD drive doesn't work and the car when is driving pulls forward and sometimes goes slow even when gas pedal is apply completely. 4WD light is flashing.

Hi there. There could be many things going on here; mechanical faults, electrical faults, or simply a tire concern. Make sure the tires are all the same size and have the same tread depth available; this can prevent the transfer actuator from engaging the 4WD due to uneven tire speeds; performing this engagement on a moving vehicle requires precision timing. Check fuses/relays and replace as necessary. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car does not shift into 4WD inspection.

3. 4WD button doesn't work