Q: 4-set switches on driver's door intermittently don't work

The set of driver’s door window switches (set 4 switches) doesn't always work. It is a random problem and sometimes they do work. When not working, I can control the other three windows with the individual switches on the other three doors, but not from the driver’s door switches. Naturally, I need to be able to control ‘all 4’ windows from the driver’s door. I’m concerned that some day the driver’s door window will go down and not raise back up. My car is an older model and I've never worked on any of the wiring in my car. I feel sure that the problem isn’t the power window fuse since all the other 3 door window switches do work well. It is only the set of 4 switches on the driver’s door that work intermittently. Could it be a bad switch set or a short in the wiring - what is your assessment?

3. 4-set switches on driver's door intermittently don't work