Q: 35mph

The front end of my car start shaking if i go faster then 35mph

It sounds like you have a steering problem. You may want to inspect the front end of your car to ensure there are no boots or bushings torn specifically look at the upper and lower ball joints. If everything checks out you probably need to have a front end alignment. Generally, if your tires aren’t aligned properly then you will have a shaking in your tires while driving. If you would like to have one of our technicians further investigate the shaking issue, you can book an appointment with one of our certified mechanic’s who can come to your home or place of business.