Q: 3 error codes P1084, P2184 & P001F

Vehicle was booked in just to identify oil leak. Mechanic went and stripped all the pulleys, drive belt & disconnected all the sensors. Vehicle now in limp mode. Does not want to start. after diagnostic, 3 error codes appeared. P1084, P2184 & P001F. Not sure what to do next.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help.

B0174 is a lean mixture code which will require testing related to the fuel system and potential vacuum leaks.
B2184 is the engine coolant temperature sensor which monitors the coolant temperature and tells the cooling fans when to come on and off. This may have just been unhooked or is potentially faulty and may need to be replaced.
B001F relates to a timing problem which could be caused by a variety of other sensors such as a crankshaft position sensor or camshaft position sensor.

If you would like help with resolving these codes, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect these issues for you, and make any repairs as needed.