Q: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Repair Problem with 7,100 miles

The headlights in my 2015 Jeep Cherokee are just not very effective at lighting the road ahead of me. In the low beam position they are like running lights. I often think that I forgot to turn them on, only to find that they were really on and just not very bright. I don’t know if they have been getting dimmer over time (driven it 7,100 miles so far), but I have to use my high beams at night most of the time. Is this a defect or do I just have to live with this? Is there an aftermarket solution?

The headlights on your vehicle are standard lights and not the high intensity Xeon bulbs. You cannot change them to the brighter bulbs unless you went with an aftermarket kit to upgrade your system. This kit may void your warranty due to modifications required to install them including wiring changes and drilling holes in your headlight assemblies. If you choose to install an aftermarket system, make sure that the installation is performed my professional technicians.