Q: 2014 focus armrest

i need an armrest for my ford focus 2014 sedan, and where i can buy them, also i need you to assist me in ordering for my car catalytic converter.

3. 2014 focus armrest

Q: what does it mean when your car starts knocking in the front near the tires?

Hi there. The best way to diagnose any problems with the front end is to have a professional mechanic take a test drive. However, the symptoms you are describing are similar in many ways to worn out brake pads. It...

Q: Car seems to idle high

This may be a sign of a vacuum leak. A vacuum leak can be one of the most frustrating and difficult problems to diagnose. High idle speed is a common sign and stalling is another. Confirmation of an engine vacuum...

Q: Car jerks and rattles when accelerating until 30 mph

What you are describing may be a result of a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or a even a faulty transmission control solenoid. As your vehicle travels down the road, the computer analyzes data being sent by vehicle...