Q: 2014 focus armrest

i need an armrest for my ford focus 2014 sedan, and where i can buy them, also i need you to assist me in ordering for my car catalytic converter.

3. 2014 focus armrest

Q: Does putting my car into accessory mode count as a key cycle on a scanner?

You have to turn it to on all the way to count as a key on cycle and then back to off for one key cycle.

Q: I have a Ford Triton 5.4L Engine with a loud knocking noise,

The camshaft phaser can cause the noise you describe and also the drivablity issues. I would certainly fix it. There is a cam phaser lockout kit available and I would recommend using the kit instead of replacing the phaser. The...

Q: I have a 2014 dodge journey the lighting bolt symbol came on in the dash while driving an now it doesn't wanna go like it's hung i

You may have a transmission sensor or mechanical issue in the transmission and will need to have the computer scanned for codes that will point to the problem.