Q: 2014 focus armrest

i need an armrest for my ford focus 2014 sedan, and where i can buy them, also i need you to assist me in ordering for my car catalytic converter.

3. 2014 focus armrest

Q: Car is idling really rough and engine visibly moves downward and back when put into neutral and drive.

As I said before it is going to be a broken motor mount and may need to put car on a lift to see the bad motor or transmission mount that is broken. A bad mount will not stabilize the...

Q: Is it safe to drive without front lower sway bar links

Hello. Driving without sway bar end links can be dangerous because as you've noticed, the vehicle will not steer correctly. Sway bar end links are meant to stabilize a vehicle when turning and at high speeds. You can have your...

Q: Car says service stabilitrak and has a knocking noise.

The light could have come on for the brake fluid could be low and causing the system to see that the brakes are not safe. For the engine loosing power and making a knocking noise, there could be a misfire...