Q: 2014 dodge durango door wiring question

I’m installing logo projector lights in my front doors i need to know what wires to connect them to
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. 2014 dodge durango door wiring question

Q: Car jumps when switching gears

The issue you are getting is not a common problem and the vehicle would have to be checked to see whether the problem is a broken motor or transmission mount, or if the transmission is shifting erratically. You do not...

Q: Q: Gas leaking

Hi there. Considering the age of the vehicle, it may be equipped with a metal gas tank. Have an experienced technician inspect the vehicle for leaks and replace any components that show rust or corrosion.

Q: Oil leaking from front of van

If the oil is coming from the driver's side front corner, you may have a transmission fluid leak (which is common). If the oil is coming from closer to the left, the fluid may be a number of things. I...