Q: 2014 dodge durango door wiring question

I’m installing logo projector lights in my front doors i need to know what wires to connect them to
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. 2014 dodge durango door wiring question

Q: Replaced water pump and now it makes a loud roaring noise when accelerating

What you are describing sounds like a fan clutch that may be wearing out. A mechanical fan clutch works by helping to control the radiator cooling fan speeds as the engine heats up and cools down. As the motor heats...

Q: What do it mean when your car stalls out when you sit still then try to move ?

Anytime you have mix matched computers and engines you will run into different issues that may not be able to be fixed. This problem sounds like the ignition timing is not advanced enough. Try to get the timing adjusted more...

Q: How do I use the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

The electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) is an interactive display system in the middle of the instrument cluster. It gives the driver lots of valuable information. To navigate through the EVIC, use the navigational tools on the left side of...