Q: 2013 Nissan Altima. Starts up and idles in park. Once I put it in reverse or park it dies

2013 Nissan Altima. Starts up and idles in park. Once I put it in reverse or park it dies

An issue such as this is likely to be associated with a check engine light. I would recommend having a check engine light is on inspection to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. 2013 Nissan Altima. Starts up and idles in park. Once I put it in reverse or park it dies