Q: 2012 Volkswagen CC redline. Considering purchasing for my daughter but wanted a better estimate on the cost of maintenance. Can

2012 Volkswagen CC redline. Considering purchasing for my daughter but wanted a better estimate on the cost of maintenance. Can you assist with a resource that will help determine the cost of maintenance? Car has 107727 miles

Hi there. Thanks for contacting YourMechanic.com. Although we can’t give you a financial number on the cost of maintenance, one thing we can provide you is this great tool on the website - a scheduled maintenance estimator. Simply click on this link and type in the vehicle information and all the recommended maintenance programs, along with some estimated costs will show up. You might also want to research on Edmunds.com for reviews on this vehicle; which tends to include maintenance costs. Plus, if you choose to purchase that car, or any other car, you can have your daughter download our FREE YourMechanic.com app; which can send her notifications when service is due on her car.

• 2012 Volkswagen CC redline. Considering purchasing for my daughter but wanted a better estimate on the cost of maintenance. Can