Q: 2012 Fusion Sport - Check brake system light comes on intermittently. We have regular service with our Ford dealer so can't belie

Car runs perfectly but this light has just started popping on once in a while. We have regular maintenance at our Ford dealer and our brakes have always been in great shape. Is this something we need to be concerned about or would there be a way to reset this so that it doesn't come on unless there's something really wrong?

Hello. The brake light would not be coming on for no reason at all. Most of the time when it comes off and on it is due to low brake fluid. If the brake fluid level is right at the minimum the sensor will continue to cycle the light every time it sees that the fluid is low. If the fluid is low then that means that the brakes need to be checked because they are excessively worn out. If you want to have your brakes checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

3. 2012 Fusion Sport - Check brake system light comes on intermittently. We have regular service with our Ford dealer so can't belie