Q: 2012 Fusion Sport - Check brake system light comes on intermittently. We have regular service with our Ford dealer so can't belie

Car runs perfectly but this light has just started popping on once in a while. We have regular maintenance at our Ford dealer and our brakes have always been in great shape. Is this something we need to be concerned about or would there be a way to reset this so that it doesn't come on unless there's something really wrong?

3. 2012 Fusion Sport - Check brake system light comes on intermittently. We have regular service with our Ford dealer so can't belie