Q: 2012 Chrysler 200 just had the transmission replaced at only 73,000 miles on it. Now won't change gears driving 40 and sitting ove

Car started shifting at off times and jerky right after I picked it up from getting a new transmission. Now it won't shift out of first and is over 3000 rpm while only going 40 mph. Just bought the car had an issue in first 24 hours just got it back yesterday from dealer who said they replaced the transmission

3. 2012 Chrysler 200 just had the transmission replaced at only 73,000 miles on it. Now won't change gears driving 40 and sitting ove