Q: 2012 Chrysler 200 just had the transmission replaced at only 73,000 miles on it. Now won't change gears driving 40 and sitting ove

Car started shifting at off times and jerky right after I picked it up from getting a new transmission. Now it won't shift out of first and is over 3000 rpm while only going 40 mph. Just bought the car had an issue in first 24 hours just got it back yesterday from dealer who said they replaced the transmission

If you just bought the car and you have had this extent of problem I would return the vehicle for a refund or make it clear that the problem must be 100% resolved "soon". Otherwise, I would predict the issue will continue interminably. If you desire, YourMechanic can diagnose the issue for you (it may relate to a solenoid or external control such as the throttle position sensor) and you can take that diagnosis to the dealer. If you desire that, please use YourMechanic’s shift diagnostic service page and the responding certified mechanic will get the problem diagnosed for you promptly. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. 2012 Chrysler 200 just had the transmission replaced at only 73,000 miles on it. Now won't change gears driving 40 and sitting ove