Q: 2012 Chevy Equinox 65,000 miles has a starting issue

Ive replaced everything u can imagen that would keep my car from starting! Out of the blue my car wont start? It will start fine but once I get back in and want to start it my check engine on and alarm system light on dashboard and will not start? Dealer says it has a ghost😡I think it has a electrical problem? What do u think?

It sounds like you may have a problem with your security system in your vehicle that may be prohibiting the vehicle to start. This may range from a faulty security system to a bad sensor or a number of other possible problems that may have tripped the security system. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to yur location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. 2012 Chevy Equinox 65,000 miles has a starting issue