Q: 2012 acura steering wheel vibration at parking lot speed normal ????

steering vibration et parking lot speeds normal has new punp and rack

Any vibration in the steering is not normal. If you are experiencing a "pulse" at low speeds it may be a problem with a tire. Flat spots in the tire can broadcast their irregularities to the steering wheel. A vibration however is another matter. It may be air in the fluid, or some other problem in the hydraulic system. To have that checked out at your convenience, you can contact Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your power steering and make a recommendation as to your next move.

3. 2012 acura steering wheel vibration at parking lot speed normal ????