Q: 2011 gear selector went out wht m i looking t for repairs

my gear selector keeps getting stuck in park, sometimes drive, now its totally stuck in drive for two days now need to have the gear shift selector change do you know how much im looking at?

Hi Adrienne. Thanks for contacting us today. There could be multiple issues that are causing the shifting problem you are experiencing, from mechanical components inside the shifter that are damaged, or the brake switch under the brake pedal. It’s important to correctly diagnose the exact reason why this is occurring before getting a price estimate for the right repairs. If this has already been completed and verified that the shifter housing is damaged and needs to be replaced, you should probably reach out to a Jaguar specialist mechanic, as most repairs on these vehicles have specific procedures recommended by Jaguar.

3. 2011 gear selector went out wht m i looking t for repairs