Q: 2010 ford truck automatic 4.6 It kicks out into over drive when you shift.It refuses to pull. What could the problem be with my ve

My 2010 ford 1500 4.6 truck (automatic) kicks out into overdrive when you shift. It refuses to pull, and I was wondering what the problem could possibly be?

Typically an overdrive slippage is caused by a restriction of transmission fluid in the hydraulic lines inside the transmission. This could be due to debris in the system or the fluid simply needing to be replaced. It can also be caused by internal transmission components or seals that are worn out and require replacement. It might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a transmission is not shifting correct inspection to pinpoint the source of your problem.

3. 2010 ford truck automatic 4.6 It kicks out into over drive when you shift.It refuses to pull. What could the problem be with my ve