Q: 2010 Chrysler falling apart

I had my spark plugs changed. Upon getting my spark plugs changed they installed the wrong ones. This cause several different lights to come on, on my dash board. They then replaced the spark plugs with the right spark plugs. Everything seemed to be fine. UNFORTUNATELY I WAS WRONG. A day after the right spark plugs were installed my throttle body light and my traction control light came on. My car had a rough idle and felt like it was going to die. I turned my car off, then back on and the car ran fine, the lights also went off. Now those lights keep coming on together spuratically. I have no idea what to do. Also, my mil light came on this last time that my other 2 lights came on. Had the code read and they told me it was a small evap leak. They tightened my gas cap, the light went off and told me everything was fine. They also installed my tire rod ends and every time I turn or have to push on the brakes hard it makes a click noise..too me this is not normal. They said it was fine.

A: Hi there. From description you have provide...

Hi there. From description you have provided, it would appear it's time to find another repair facility. The ETC (electronic throttle control) and TCS (traction control system) lights coming on are most likely related to the rough idle. This may fall back to the spark plugs that were installed. The tie-rod ends that were replaced should not be making noise, given the noise is coming from the tie-rod ends. I recommend having your vehicle's malfunction indicator lamps sporadically come on and clicking noise upon brake apply or while turning be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.