Q: 2008 suzuki reno

2008 suzuki reno. Sounds like a baseball card in a bike spoke when idle and when accelerating. Does not seem to effect how the car drives though. Its just a noise I have not heard before and would like to solve the problem before it gets worse. If I had to locate it, engine bay more on drivers side. It does seem to go away after i accelerate to about over 30mph (or I cant hear it after that). It is constant too, even when in neuteral.

The noise may be internal to the engine or an exhaust leak. You may also have a noise inside the transmission. I would suggest you get a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you to verify the noise and diagnose the cause. You may not want to drive it until diagnosed to prevent further damage to the component.

3. 2008 suzuki reno