Q: 2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor won't turn off

My car shifts into Reverse, Neutral, and Drive but won't shift into Park. My car will not turn off and the key is stuck in the ignition.

Hello. The first place to look is the shift linkage. A shift linkage that is broken or out of adjustment can prevent the transmission from moving through the full range of gears. The shift switch is used to detect the gear selector position and is also dependent on proper shift linkage operation. If the switch reads the vehicle is in any gear other than park or neutral, it will prevent the vehicle from starting. I suggest you have a trained professional inspect the shifting issue your vehicle has and replace any failing components.

3. 2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor won't turn off