Q: 2008 Mazda Tribute condenser issue.

Patrick, do you have to replace a 2008 Mazda Tribute condenser with another Tribute condenser or can you use another year? Thanks

The condenser on your vehicle is manufacture specific. Now, the years 2001 - 2004 are the same but in 2005 all years had different models of condensers. I say that if the ports are the same, the dimensions are the same, and the mounting brackets are the same, then the condenser could be used from a different year and different vehicle. I recommend putting in the OEM specified parts for your air conditioning system. If you need further assistance with your air conditioning system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. 2008 Mazda Tribute condenser issue.