Q: What would cause my 2008 Dodge Carvan to shut off when coming to a stop?

When I am coming to a stop, the car vibrates, then turns off. I have noticed that when I'm parallel parking, the car begins to shake, but before it turns off, I change gears to reverse or park and the car goes back to normal. When the car turns off on a stop, it turns on quickly right after. The engine light has never come on. The mechanic changed the EGr valve and that stopped the car from turning off on the streets, but it still turns off when I come off the express way or higher speeds. After like 3 months, the car starts turning off again at lower speeds on the strret when I come to a stop.

3. What would cause my 2008 Dodge Carvan to shut off when coming to a stop?