Q: 2008 Chrysler 300

Hello my car has a cylinder one misfire or I change the spark plug Boot coil and fuel injector neither one seem to fix my cylinder one misfire when car idols it kind of shakes as it heats up more shaking Thank you

An automotive scope should be used to see the actual secondary ignition waveform in that misfiring cylinder. Even new coils and new injectors will not function if the circuit supplying those components has a fault. The other possibility is there is a burned valve or ring defect, that is a mechanical problem, in that one cylinder. To have the cause of this misfiring conclusively identified and the problem resolved, please request a misfiring diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2008 Chrysler 300