Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

Light on lift in dash.and no key light shows in dash when key is in range,car won't crank just a click

It sounds like you may have a weak battery (as indicated by the key not being recognized by the vehicle when in range) or potentially a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. As electricity is supplied to the starter a small gear comes out and engages the flywheel to spin the engine over as you turn the key. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

3. Q: Clicking sound when turning over.