Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

Light on lift in dash.and no key light shows in dash when key is in range,car won't crank just a click

3. Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

Q: Car is idling at low speed my check engine light came on

Hi Johnny. There are several components that can cause a low engine idle, and trigger the check engine light from idle control valves, throttle body itself, fuel injectors, mass air flow sensor and more. The light itself is activated when...

Q: I currently have a 2008 BMW X3 3.0 si. It has the BMW business stereo in it. This morning I went to go leave for work and the stereo stopped working.

First check the fuse to the stereo and see if its burned. If the fuse is burned, replace the fuse and check the wiring on the radio and see if there is anything loose. If the fuse is good, then...

Q: Clicking noise under the hood? sounds like bearings..

I would think the noise is from the belt tensioner pulley or the bearing in the compressor pulley. I would have the noise checked sooner then later since a failed bearing or pulley can leave you stranded on the road...