Q: 2007 Lexus IS 250 needs an alternator.

Hey Steve do I need a alternator that 13 volts are higher for 2007 Lexus IS 250 or can I use one with 12v

3. 2007 Lexus IS 250 needs an alternator.

Q: I have a restraint system malfunction visit workshop message popping up on my mercedes c class 2011, I jump started a car with my

The dead battery may have caused the fault or faults, to be set. Has the battery been replaced ? If so and the system is ok, then the fault may clear itself after a couple of ignition cycles - starting,...

Q: What is the average labor cost to replace the engine in a 1997 lexis es3000

It takes about 15 hours to remove the engine on the 1997 ES300 and substitute another one. That figure does not include ANY time for rebuilding or re-conditioning. It is based simply on removing the complete engine from the vehicle...

Q: Q: Will crank but will not start

I was looking up your year, make, and model of the vehicle and your engine does not have a distributor. Do you have the vehicle information correct? On a 2006 vehicle, it has a coil per cylinder and cam and...