Q: 2007 Chevy HHR SMOTHERING out on take off acts like a fuel problem

It smothers out on take off then once going it was fine but then today it started smothering out when climbing a hill. Straitened out the on next start off it smothered out went dead and now won't start. Help PLEASE

Typically problems like this are commonly caused by fuel restriction issues. In most cases, this is due to fuel injectors that are clogged or dirty throttle body, EGR valve, mass air flow sensor or throttle body. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection to accurately diagnose this problem.

3. 2007 Chevy HHR SMOTHERING out on take off acts like a fuel problem