Q: 2006 trailblazer no start.

2006 Chevrolet trailblazer has power on the instrument cluster when trying to crank but nothing happens. Checked fuses and relays all seem good. Any advice would be helpful.

Move the shifter to Neutral and try to start it. If it starts, it is probably a bad neutral safety switch. If not, it could possible be a bad [ignition switch](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/ignition-switch-replacement or anti-theft system issue - which will probably be related to the ignition switch. It could also be a faulty PCM - or broken wire to the PCM. You may want to try a local GM shop before throwing parts at it, as that can get expensive if the parts you replace don’t solve the problem, and being electronic parts, there is generally a no return policy on them. If after this, you are finding no success, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to perform a no start inspection to definitively diagnose the issue.