Q: 2006 suzuki reno is stalling while driving or at a stop,had a camshaft sensor fail and was fixed 2 weeks later same sputtering,cut

My 2006 suzuki reno is stalling in motion and idling,cutting out sputtering prior to stalling and check engine light comes on when restart it again engine light off and running great this repeats every other day why

Hi Maria. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases when your car will start but then stalls while you’re driving, it’s due to a fuel restriction or fuel / air mixture problem. This could be due to the mass air flow sensor, idle control valve, EGR valve or simply dirty or clogged fuel injectors. You should probably have a professional mechanic complete a car starts then stalls inspection to correctly diagnose this problem.

3. 2006 suzuki reno is stalling while driving or at a stop,had a camshaft sensor fail and was fixed 2 weeks later same sputtering,cut