Q: 2006 IS350 car motor jerked on freeway a few times Could it be the weather temp change

Just had major overhaul done on engine i.e. heads machined, belts, water pump, etc etc done 2 weeks ago Check engine came on and mechanic mentioned I may have a bit of coolant in catalytic converter due to spraying when car broke down per his codes he showed. Said to just drive it out. I have changed to premium fuel since the overhaul and the weather temp in AZ is now down to 55 degrees in the morning when I was driving it on freeway and suddenly felt a few jerks going 70mph. After the jerks it ran perfect fast or slow. Could it be the change of fuel, weather change due to car is not under cover over night?

If check engine light still comes on then have codes checked again to see if additional codes for misfires are stored? If you have a misfire then you may have an ignition coil that may need to be replaced due to arcing to ground causing the misfires.

3. 2006 IS350 car motor jerked on freeway a few times Could it be the weather temp change