Q: 2006 Hyandi Sonata car won't start all the time. no sound at all when I turn the key. battery if fine, I checked it.

Sometimes my car starts, most times not. When I turn the key there is no sound. Radio, lights etc, come on. Tested the battery it's fully charged.

Hi there. When you turn the key and nothing happens, but the battery tests OK, then it usually breaks down to the ignition relay is broken. However, it could be a problem with the starter relay or an exposed electrical wire somewhere in the starter sequence. It would be a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can determine exactly what’s wrong and needs replacement.

3. 2006 Hyandi Sonata car won't start all the time. no sound at all when I turn the key. battery if fine, I checked it.