Q: 2006 fiat punto - Temp guage

I notice a buzzing sound when i stop my car when the temp guage isnt working - when it lifts the noise isnt there ?

3. 2006 fiat punto - Temp guage

Q: When hitting a puddle, car died & had buzzing noise

Hi. Thanks for writing in about your 1996 Nissan 240SX. It is likely that you have some stationary water on top of one of the circuits or inside of one of the connectors causing the fuses to blow. I wouldn't buy...

Q: Constant humming when above 35 mph

With less than 50,000 miles on your 2013 Jeep Patriot, a constant humming above 35 miles per hour is a concern. My first guess would be wheel bearings (like you checked), or perhaps a disc brake pad that was stuck....

Q: When replacing the brake switch, why would the 3rd brake light work and not all 3?

It is possible that both of the brake light bulbs are out. It is also possible that the other two brake lights are on a separate fuse from the third brake light which could cause the third brake light to...