Q: 2006 fiat punto - Temp guage

I notice a buzzing sound when i stop my car when the temp guage isnt working - when it lifts the noise isnt there ?

3. 2006 fiat punto - Temp guage

Q: When hitting a puddle, car died & had buzzing noise

Hi. Thanks for writing in about your 1996 Nissan 240SX. It is likely that you have some stationary water on top of one of the circuits or inside of one of the connectors causing the fuses to blow. I wouldn't buy...

Q: I have a 1995 dodge ram 1500 with a 5.9 L Magnum and it is making this weird noise that started after a heater core exchange

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. First find all of the vacuum lines that are cracked and replace all of them. Then check the heater control valve to see if it has a vacuum leak on it. With the heater...

Q: Brakes no longer working.

If you step on the brake pedal and it feels soft or drops to the vehicle floor, air has entered the system. However, if the brake pedal is hard and difficult to depress, the power brake booster may be at...