Q: 2005 JGC want start after replacing starter and relay

My 2005 will not start and only click when trying to start.replaced starter and relay today still same clicking sound when trying to start...help!!!!

3. 2005 JGC want start after replacing starter and relay

Q: Diagnostic code p2096 what does it mean and what steps do i take to fix

Hey there. The code could have been caused by an exhaust leak, clogged injectors, or intake vacuum leak. If problems just happened to start after getting fuel, then you may have a purge valve leaking excessive fumes into the intake...

Q: Heater blower stuck on high and will not turn off unless igniton is off

This suggests that the relay may be supplying power to the blower motor regardless of turning the switch off. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When...

Q: Q: Engine turns over, doesn't start

Since this is a 1970 model, then you may have a problem with the ignition system or the carburetor not getting or giving fuel. The points in the distributor or the carburetor may be plugged. I recommend having a mechanic,...