Q: 2005 JGC want start after replacing starter and relay

My 2005 will not start and only click when trying to start.replaced starter and relay today still same clicking sound when trying to start...help!!!!

3. 2005 JGC want start after replacing starter and relay

Q: How to fix reduced engine power light and tc light is on i cant step on the gas like the car wont move

Anytime your vehicle goes into reduced power failure mode it is caused by a signal from a sensor is not correct and the engine computer sees a major problem that may be unsafe since it cannot see or operate the...

Q: My 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd sometimes shakes when started. I can turn it off give it a “break” and then it’s fine again. What

Hi RD. Thanks for contacting us tonight. There are several possible sources of an erratic vibration, such as clogged fuel system components, or worn out ignition parts (spark plugs in most cases). I've also seen this issue caused by a...

Q: Car wont start, doesnt attempt to turn over.

It is very possible that your starter relay could be the issue. I would of course recommend that this is done by a professional, but you can try to jump the two electrical points on the starter relay with a...