Q: 2005 JGC want start after replacing starter and relay

My 2005 will not start and only click when trying to start.replaced starter and relay today still same clicking sound when trying to start...help!!!!

3. 2005 JGC want start after replacing starter and relay

Q: how many serpentine belts does a 2005 Dodge Stratus have

Hey there. Your Dodge Stratus should have two main belts. One that runs the power steering pump and one that runs everything else (i.e. crankshaft, alternator, A/C). If you need help with a serpentine belt replacement, a certified technician from...

Q: How do you put a 1996 Dodge Dakota 5.9 360 motor in a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with a 4.7 in it or a 4.0?

Hi there. You will have to swap the engine and transmission as a unit with the computer and harness to the other vehicle. There will be a need to fabricate engine mounts if the old mounts will not mount up...

Q: The car is hard to start after sitting for an hour

Hello. There are several different things that could be causing your starting issue. There could be a bad spot in your starter which would make the vehicle hard to start. You could have an intermittent fuel pump problem which would...