Q: 2005 JGC want start after replacing starter and relay

My 2005 will not start and only click when trying to start.replaced starter and relay today still same clicking sound when trying to start...help!!!!

Hello. The clicking noise that you are hearing is the starter not being able to work correctly. This may be due to poor starter alignment, or not enough power. Alignment can be changed with a shim. A lack of power is most likely due to a bad connection to the battery, or a bad battery. Do you know the battery is fully charged and holding that charge? You are not only going to want to check the battery cables, you’re going to want to check the connection to the starter, and you’re also going to want to check the battery’s ground connection. You can also test the resistance across the wires to make sure that you’re not losing the majority of your voltage due to corrosion or a short. Test the battery and the starting circuit, and look to the starters installation after that if needed.

3. 2005 JGC want start after replacing starter and relay